Thursday, March 22, 2012

This Blog Will Be Restructured

After some long consideration, some frustrations with writing..and the Capitals...I've decided I'm going to do my best to run this blog with updates more often but also Telling it Laich It Is about all sports while focusing mainly on sports in the DC area.

I would love for this to eventually lead to some sort of opportunities for me in the sports market but we'll see. I can hate writing after a while and obviously get off track many times over...I'd be so much better in radio, though it would also expose a lot of knowledge that I lack HA.

So here's to more thought, new opportunities and new chapters.

I won't deny that seeing Britt McHenry leaving the DC market for San Diego has lead me to think about the changes and confronting the challenges. She's more than just a pretty face, she's hard worker who is dedicated to her craft. Maybe I can get an interview to start off the change :)

No comments:

Post a Comment